Manitowoc UYF-0140A NEO Undercounter Half Dice Ice Maker, 26″ W, 137 lb.
- Produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy
- Provides feedback with full bin and service indicators
- Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed
- Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning
- 137 pounds of half-dice ice within 24 hours
Manitowoc NEO UYF-0140A Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 26″W x 28″D x 38-1/2″H, production capacity up to 137 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (100 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°), 90 lb ice storage capacity, electronic controls, half dice size cubes, The delay function of this unit allows the operator to pause ice production during closed or slow hours. Smooth, sealed plastic food zone has a removable damper door, water trough and distribution tube for easy cleaning, ergonomically designed plastic scoop included. Air in right, air out left. No side venting. Digital controls. 2,150 BTU, 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 0.42 HP, 9.2 kW, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug, Overall Dimensions: 26 in. W x 281/2 in. D x 381/2 in. H. NSF, cULus, CE.
|Dimensions||28 × 32 × 26 in|