Manitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT Series Half Dice Cube Ice Maker, Air-cooled, 550 lb.
- Provides superior corrosion resistant DuraTech metal and clear-coat that resists fingerprints and dirt
- New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine
- Super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day
- Hinge front door swing out for easy access
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation
Designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Manitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT Series Half Dice Cube Ice Maker”s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate. Its unique patented technology allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments. The hinge front door swings out for easy access. This half-dice cube style ice maker provides superior corrosion resistant DuraTech metal and clear-coat that resists fingerprints and dirt. Features a production capacity up to 550 pounds / 24 hours at 70°F / 50°C (440 pound AHRI certified at 90°F / 70°C).
This product measures at 21-1/2 inches tall by 30 inches wide by 24 inches deep. Air-cooled, self-contained condenser, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR
|Dimensions||24 × 21 × 30 in|