Invacare Reliant Battery-Powered Patient Lift with Manual Low Base, 450 lb.
|Global Trade Identification Number||00841447102953|
|Hazardous Material Type||unknown|
|Included Components||RPL450-1 lift, second battery, and wall-mounted charger|
|Item Weight||106.0 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Electric|
|Specification Met||Height at Sling Hook-up – Max.; 74″ , Height at Sling Hook-up – Min.; 24″ , Clearance from Base to Floor; 4.5″ , Base Width (Open); 41″ , Base Width (Closed); 26.5″ , Base Length; 48″ , Caster Option – Rear; 5″ , Caster Option – Front; 3″ , Floor-to-leg Clearance; 3″ , Battery Charge Time (Maximum Hrs.); 6 , 2 Battery Packs, Rechargeable; 24v , Product Weight (Lbs.); 106 , Product Weight Capacity; 450lb. , Is Assembly Required ?; Yes|
- FEATURING: A high-quality lift with a battery-powered operation. Designed to help reduce the possibility of caregiver back injury and ensure safe user handling. Base legs manually adjust and lock securely into open position with the padded handle
- EASY TO USE: The battery-powered lift has a height range of 24″-74″ that allows lifting from floor and high surfaces and is controlled by the ergonomic hand pendant. Padded swivel bar with 360-degree rotation for added comfort and convenience.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The sturdy lift supports up to 450 lbs., making potentially challenging transfers smooth.
- ELECTRONIC SYSTEM AND SAFETY: Lift includes two 24-volt batteries: one for lift, one for battery-charging station; a manual emergency lowering device; and an anti-entrapment feature if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
- SLINGS: The Reliant battery-powered lift series has a wide range of slings available. From full-body slings to commode toileting slings there are many options suited to fit the needs of a wide range of individuals.
There are no reviews yet.