ChoiceMMed OxyWatch C29
- Manufacturer: ChoiceMMed
- Length: 1.93 Inch
- Width: 4.45 Inch
- Height: 6.58 Inch
- Weight: 50g (Including Batteries)
- Display: OLED
- Battery: Two AAA
- Power Consumption: Less Than 40mA
- Measurement Range: 30 BPM – 250 BPM
- Certification: CE, FDA, CFDA
The ChoiceMMed OxyWatch C29 is the perfect non-evasive device for measuring oxygen saturation in the blood (SpO2). The ChoiceMMed C29 provides you with the added benefit of pulse rate monitoring so you can stay on top of everything with one device. Customize your device with six display modes and ten brightness levels. Pair with a spirometer for breathing exercises if you’re on the road to recovery or trying to improve your respiratory health.
This oximeter is used to measure your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) as well as your pulse rate. Pulse oximeters are very important and common devices. The C29 Finger-Unit provides FDA, CE, and CFDA certified monitoring on the go, so you can stay aware of your levels whether you’re on a hike or in the comfort of your own home. The dual-color OLED displays a pulse bar, waveform, PR, and SpO2, and even has adjustable brightness.
The C29 oximeter comes in two variations: the C29-Rx, which has a plethysmograph display that uses light to measure volume changes, and the C29, which doesn’t have a plethysmograph display. Additionally, the C29-Rx is ideal for medical use, while the C29 is ideal for aviation and sports.
How to Use
- Open the clamp.
- Place one of your fingers into the rubber opening of the pulse oximeter (your finger should touch the bottom portion) before releasing the clamp.
- Press the switch button one time on the front panel to turn the pulse oximeter on.
- Keep your hands still for the reading. Do not shake your finger during the test. It is recommended that you do not move your body while taking a reading.
- Read the data from the display screen.
- There are two display modes. After turning on the pulse oximeter, each time you press the power switch, the pulse oximeter will switch to another display mode.
- When you press the power switch for more than one second, the brightness of the pulse oximeter will be changed by degrees. There are 2 levels of brightness. The default level is level 1.
- The device automatically powers off after no operation in 8 seconds when “finger out” displays.