Curing Unit Digital Two Stage – Handler 2010DCU
The 2010DCU Denture Curing Unit has a circuit breaker (fuses in power inlet) that protects the machine against electric overloads.
Specifications: Unit Dimension: 13.8”H x 16.5”W x 14.9”D (350mm x 420mm x 380mm)
Tank Dimension: 11”H x 10”W x 10”D (280mm x 255mm x 255mm) Weight: 45 lbs (17kg)
Power Supply: 115 V, 50/60 Hz
- The 2010DCU Denture Curing Unit is sophisticated, 3-Stage curing unit with a digital control panel on which sequences of polymerizing times and temperatures can be programmed as required by user.
- The time of each step can be set between 0 and 999 minutes.
- The end temperatures at each plateau can be regulated by the user between 320F and 2100F (00C and 990C).
- To enable the user to see the actual program status at all times, the curing unit has a synoptic display.
- It is extremely easy to program a heating sequence for the water in the tank.
- Low maintenance and easy cleaning.
|Dimensions||13.8 × 16.5 × 14.9 in|